Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ice Prison and New Years 


Hey guys! I gotta make this quick
so I'll copy down Snowyclaw's post I hope it's ok with her



We have a returning rare sold in Jamma Furniture Shop

What do you think of the Ice Prison? How will you
use it to decorate your den?

There is also a new party to attend, The New Year's
Party 2013! Here is the image seen in the Party List


There are three shops in the party
one is dedicated 2013 themed celebratory furniture..


One from random rare clothing items from past 2012 parties


And the final rare musical sold throughout
the year!


The party takes place in a tricked out Snow Fort Den!
What party is complete without some custom ice slides


There is also a wooden rope bridge not to mention
the northern light and colorful fireworks display!


Hopefully you can all attend!I know I'm going to to 
Well that's all for now
Happy Jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment