Saturday, April 6, 2013

All New!!


Hey Guys so you know I said I will be posting in the Summer
So that way I have more time to post

Well I thought about it, and I decided to post
earlier!


First of all what do you think of the new 
blog look

so let's get to it! Not much today but there is a 
returning item being sold in the Furniture
Shop, the Pitch Fork


This would look great in any Barn dens
But not the rarest item of them all 

AJ posted two new articles in the Daily Explorer

   

About the Epic Den of the week and a new
Raccoon Wallpaper

By the way as you all know there is a new blog
author Lucas Scott he posted it at the last post

Please be kind and respect his different style of blogging

Well that's all for today see you in travels
Happy Jamming!




No comments:

Post a Comment