Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tetherball and Tunnel town

Hey guys! Sorry for the really late post, And this has
been a late response but the truth is im leaving for vacation
to my hometown Phillipines for 1 month.I asked 
Snowyclaw ,the only blogger i trust for my blog,
to post in the blog while im away, Im still waiting for
her response of yes or no but i really hope she says 
yes...Snowyclaw if you're out there please say yes
Im not begging its just that my blog is really
important to me, Im leaving in April 30th, 2013
T-T

Well that was a long intro but here's today's post
Today we have a new den item, still following
the outdoor game collection


The Tetherball, sold in the Furniture
Shop!
Next topic is about Tunnel Town
Here is a new advertisement for TT


The Loading screen..


Achievements tab


A marketplace


Your Fields and your bunnies



New article in the DE about the 
Sidekix plushies


Well that's all for now!
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment