Thursday, June 13, 2013

Teacups and Summer


Hey Guys I'm back from my vacation and I'm also
back to blogging! I promise this time I will be in touch more often.
So anyways, before we start this off, I would
like to show you a video Julian2 made






It's really sad to see Animal Jam changed alot
since BETA and now.... :(
I wish AJ would bring back the good old BETA days

So, first off today's new den item is the BETA
item.... The Teacup!



Now do you notice the small price on this peculiar
item, its just 50 GEMS which is the average price
of the BETA Items.. strange
MAYBE AJ is trying to bring back BETA after all

Now, our new underwater den item, the Potted Coral
Sold in Sunken Treasures


And here is the winner of the Jam A Gram Contest Winner


Good Job Duke ArcticPaw 

Well that's all for now, and again i really missed you guys!
Happy Jamming



No comments:

Post a Comment