Thursday, June 27, 2013

Freedom Day!

Hey Jammers!The Freedom Update
has now arrived with all the cool
stuff being sold in the Freedom Party

      


Mostly the same as last year's Freedom Party
but I still admire the glamouring fireworks! I already 
heard some fireworks last night!Guess people are
having a head start



Wait what's that I see?A Freedom Glove!!
I hope AJ will make that glove official

Freedom Plushies have now also made a
comeback!

     

And more reminders about
the BETA adventures
remember it will be available for all jammers
in the future!

Now Bad News... The Hummingbird Pet Packs
will be leaving AJ Outfitters 
in July 10th buy yours today don't miss out


There are 2 new DE posts

   

Well that's all for today.
Happy Jamming!

Credit to Snowyclaw for screenshots

Before I forget click here 
to see the shocking news about Visual Effects





No comments:

Post a Comment